07 May 2009

So, Uh, How 'bout That Epilepsy...

It suh-huuucks! I bet many of you know it does too. Many of you probably have it a bit worse. I'm almost 21 years old, and I can't drink OR drive. I'd never do both at once. Tooo risky and stupid. Anyway. Seizures are scary. You never know when one will hit until it does. I have petite ones, but I'm SO afraid that one day I'll drop into a grand mal. Like the rant before this post, as I thouroughly explained, the meds SUCK to take. The pills get stuck in my throat. I guess i'll take a few nastybad pills over a nastyworse seizure anyday. Haha. Now, I'm not writing this post for pity, so don't. I'm just writing looking for people who know the feeling. To see how to get over the social anxiety and depression that goes with it.

DON'T pity me, identify, kthx.

Oh, and thanks for readin' this!

¡Mucho apreciĆ³!

No comments: