07 May 2009

All Muslims are Terrorists; Especially My Stepfather!!

I really don't see the appeal. Why do humans hate each other? What's up with the hatred for Muslims? My stepdad is Muslim, he's from Morocco. One verrry tolerant country, by the way. (They have Christian churches and Synagogues! in Morocco.) Anyway, He gets looks in public. I see it. It takes a lot not to walk up to them and say "You got a problem with my stepfather, you prick?!" I just want everyone to leave the man alone. Just because he believes in Al'lah (which is a TRANSLATION for God!) doesn't mean he's gonna go tacka bomb to the doors of the White House. He won't, believe me. He's pretty much the kindest person I know. He LOVES the United States. When he got his citizenship, he cried. Yeah, he CRIED. Cried because finally, he was, no, IS American. I think one of the best times of my life was when he married my mom. She couldn't have picked a better man. Sure, there are some culture clashes, but he's just looking out for his daughters (My sister and me). He's here fo me, he talks to me and took the place of my father who wasn't really there for me. How could one look at a man like him and believe he could kill?

Besides, all of the other muslims I know who emigrated to the US love this God-forsaken place. They love a place where they are constantly under surveillance, picked out and checked at airports looked at and feared as terrorists. They don't deserve it. No one does.

Heh, the CIA, FBI, Homeland Bullsecurity, and whoever else ought to be lookin' at everyone. I bet there are maaany white terrorist cells who get past security with a tip of their hat and a smile.

Re-evaluate your mind before you look at another person.

And think.

1 comment:

latin_girl87 said...

Hey there, Read your most recent blog. I def agree with you. Its the age old saying"DOnt judge a book by its cover" I was prior service airforce and as such I worked with people from all around the world and it bothers me when people stare and sneer at others with diff beliefs in general. Anyway, I'm sure your step dad has learned to deal with it :) If your wondering where I came from, your mom sent me! I ran into her page she liked my blog and sent me in your direction. If you need a little bit of a laugh today take a few and read mine. Its about my 3yr old son. Its cute and funny :) Also I see you also have some interesting Ads on your page...I'll take a look at quite a few. Although you should Deff check out the Ads on my page too when you come to visit ;). If you ever need to vent, gimme a shout out! Good Luck in all that you do.